Sports Injury Rehabilitation
Common referrals to the practice are injuries that occur while performing exercises at the gym, sports injuries, or beginning an exercise program without proper supervision.
These injuries to the joints and muscles are due to several different factors like:
- Improper lifting or exercising techniques.
- Undue stress to muscles and joints due to poor biomechanics, overuse or repetitive injuries.
- Exercises that are not appropriate due to body type, joint health, age or other health conditions.
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Post surgical arthritis
- Hip and Knee pains and all related conditions
- Ankle and foot sprains and other conditions such as planters fasciitis and heel pain.
- Post-Surgical joint replacement
- Massage and Soft Tissue work
- Myofascial Release
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Ultrasound / Phonophoresis
- Customized Exercise Programs For All Conditions
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Energy Balancing / Reiki
- Balance & Coordination
- Vestibular Training
Chronic Pain Conditions
- Fibromyalgia, Myalgia, Arthalgia
- Multiple Sclerosis
Fitness Consulting and Conditioning
Are you having difficulty or pain exercising with weights or working out at the gym? Are you properly stabilizing and performing the exercises correctly?
Fitness consulting and conditioning at Physical Therapy and Wellness Treatment Center includes:
- A Fitness Program Tailored To Your Needs.
- Strengthening Joints While Improving Flexibility.
- Working Together To Reach Your Goals And Enhancing Your Quality Of Life.